POSITION: 3D Technical Director - Character Animator
Character Animators are responsible for animation and choreography for props and characters. The department is designed to accommodate projects for both the Film and Commercial Divisions.
- Work primarily with animation directors to create convincing performances and motion of all types and styles.
- Use and understand 3D animation and deformation tools.
- Provide input regarding tools and interfaces to improve throughput.
- Demo reel demonstrating mastery of the fundamental mechanics of animation and outstanding acting skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Must have minimum of a Bachelors degree in Art, Character Animation, Computer Science, Computer Animation, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent.
- Experience with a 3D package (ie. Maya, 3D Studio Max) and strong compositing knowledge.
Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks.
- Two years experience with a high-end animation system such as Alias, Maya, and/or Softimage.
One year experience with animation set-up including inverse kinematics techniques.
- One year experience with lip-synching techniques.
- UNIX skills.
Plot. No. #402, Shaheen Apartments
4th Floor, Opp. BSNL Care Center,
Beside Joyalukkas lane,
Near Hyderabad central PVR mall,
Panjagutta, Hyderabad, T.S., 500082